As the industry\'s advanced PON-specific power meter, FHP3P01 PON Power Meter is the flagship of Grandway’s line of testing instruments specifically intended for FTTH and FTTP systems. It is the ideal tool for FTTH/FTTP service activation and troubleshooting.
Service Activation Testing:
Optimizing network reliability requires that all PON signals be measured all the way through service activation to ensure they meet established standards. FHP3P01 offers the features to address this need:
- Pass-through connection for ONT signal measurement and simultaneous measurement of all PON signals.
- Filtered detectors for individual measurement of each wavelength.
- Upstream burst detection at 1310nm.
Throughout the maintenance phase, various transmission problems, like fiber cuts, damaged/dirty connectors, macro bending, optical transmitter failure, etc. may ultimately cause signal loss or degradation. Benefit from FHP3P01 troubleshooting functionalities:
- Quick, on-site test and measurement of PON signals, anywhere on the network.
- Fault identification and isolation.
- Hand-held and battery operated
- FTF LCD Display with high resolution
- Filtered measurements with distinct power display
- Simultaneous measurement and display power lever of 1310,1490,1550nm WL
- Pass/fail function available. Up to10 user defined threshold
- Ability to upgrade software through USB interface
- 1000 sets data storage
- Software to generate Test Report
FHP3P01_PON_Optical_Power_Meter.pdf [255 KB]